recent posts

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The donor hunt begins

Now that we have mostly made it through the holidays it is time to start hunting for a donor.

The only thing I have decided on is to make this a Haynes Roadster.  I think the size will fit me well and it is a better sorted plan.  For a donor I am 90% sure I will go with a Miata.  I have owned Miatas in the past and they really are a great choice.  That leaves 10%.  I have always been a motorcycle guy and love the idea of a Bike Engine Car BEC.  I am following three Miatas right now and should know next week if I end up with one of them.  If I do get one the it's 100% Miata.  If I don't the the odds change to 75/25.